User Provided Information
You are required to register with us in order to be able to use SelfDrvn.
When you register with us and use SelfDrvn, you generally provide:
- Your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information
- Transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help
- Credit card information for purchase and use of SelfDrvn
- Information you enter into our system when using SelfDrvn, such as contact information and project management information; and
- Other personal information including health information, travel information, photographs, personal identification numbers, images, videos and other forms of recordings.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions.
When your account is registered under your employer, we may also use the information provided by your employer or administrator in relation to you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, SelfDrvn may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use SelfDrvn.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by SelfDrvn?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve SelfDrvn and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- to provide a smooth and efficient delivery of the service, features, and functionalities found in SelfDrvn;
- marketing to; and communication with you;
- safety and security;
- contacting you for surveys and market research;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- if SelfDrvn Enterprise Sdn. Bhd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the SelfDrvn website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- and with our subsidiaries and associated companies in connection with the proper service and delivery of SelfDrvn.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling SelfDrvn.
You may also submit a request to withdraw your consent at any time.
Statistical data not linked to a customer record would not require your consent for collection, use or disclosure.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use SelfDrvn and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via SelfDrvn, please contact us and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for SelfDrvn to function properly.
We take the safeguarding of the confidentiality of your information very seriously. We take reasonable care to provide the proper safeguards and measures to ensure adequate protection of the information collected, processed and maintained. We take measures to require our employees and agents who handle the information to adhere to a strict privacy and non-disclosure policy. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
“Processing,” means using cookies on a computer/hand held device or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in Malaysia. If you reside outside Malaysia, your information will be transferred, processed and stored there under Malaysia privacy standards.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using SelfDrvn, or have questions about our practices, please contact via email.